帖子

专家分

涂料人一段

专家分
0 分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-4-16 18:46:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
There's a place in your heart 在你心里有片土地And i know that it is love 它就是爱And this place could be much   这片土地可比明天Brighter than tomorrow   更放光彩And if you really try 如果你真去尝试You'll find there's no need to cry 你将发现无须哭泣In this place you'll feel   在那里你不会感到There's no hurt or sorrow 悲痛与伤害There are ways to get there   通往那里的路很多If you care enough for the living 只要你对生命足够关怀Make a little space   留一个小小的空间Make a better place ... 创造一个更好的世界Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由There's love that cannot lie 那就是爱从不撒谎Love is strong   爱强大有力It only cares of joyful giving   只关心欢乐的付出If we try we shall see   试着去爱 我们将看到In this bliss we cannot feel   在爱的庇佑里 感觉不到Fear or dread 害怕 和 恐惧We stop existing and start living 我们不再仅仅只是生存,而将开始生活Then it feels that always 让爱常存Love's enough for us growing   伴随成长So make a better world   一个更好的世界Make a better place ...   一个更好的住所Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间And the dream we were conceived in 我们的梦想Will reveal a joyful face   将显现快乐的面容And the world we once believed in   曾信仰过的世界Will shine again in grace   重新优雅放光Then why do we keep strangling life   那为何我们还要扼杀生命Wound this earth, crucify its soul 伤害这个地球 在十字架上钉死它的灵魂Though it's plain to see   尽管如此显然This world is heavenly   这个天堂般的人间Be god's glow 仍是上帝的荣光We could fly so high   我们可以高高飞翔Let our spirits never die   让灵魂长生不老In my heart i feel you are all my brothers   在我心中 你们皆是我的兄弟Create a world with no fear   创造一个无畏的世界Together we cry happy tears   我们含着幸福的泪水See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 喜看国家与国家 化干戈为玉帛We could really get there   我们真的能达到梦想If you cared enough for the living 只要你足够关怀生命Make a little space 留个小小的空间To make a better place ...   创造一个更美好的世界Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间Heal the world we're living 治愈我们所生活的世界Save it for our children 为我们的下一代保存它的美丽
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 支持支持 反对反对

主题

帖子

专家分

涂料人一段

专家分
0 分
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-16 18:48:51 | 只看该作者
在线原料库,研发好帮手
《heal the world》世界经典/:^_^

主题

帖子

专家分

涂料人一段

专家分
0 分
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-16 18:52:30 | 只看该作者
重发一遍,上面的看的我眼好花/:815There's a place in your heart 在你心里有片土地And i know that it is love 它就是爱And this place could be much   这片土地可比明天Brighter than tomorrow   更放光彩And if you really try 如果你真去尝试You'll find there's no need to cry 你将发现无须哭泣In this place you'll feel   在那里你不会感到There's no hurt or sorrow 悲痛与伤害There are ways to get there   通往那里的路很多If you care enough for the living 只要你对生命足够关怀Make a little space   留一个小小的空间Make a better place ... 创造一个更好的世界Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由There's love that cannot lie 那就是爱从不撒谎Love is strong   爱强大有力It only cares of joyful giving   只关心欢乐的付出If we try we shall see   试着去爱 我们将看到In this bliss we cannot feel   在爱的庇佑里 感觉不到Fear or dread 害怕 和 恐惧We stop existing and start living 我们不再仅仅只是生存,而将开始生活Then it feels that always 让爱常存Love's enough for us growing   伴随成长So make a better world   一个更好的世界Make a better place ...   一个更好的住所Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间And the dream we were conceived in 我们的梦想Will reveal a joyful face   将显现快乐的面容And the world we once believed in   曾信仰过的世界Will shine again in grace   重新优雅放光Then why do we keep strangling life   那为何我们还要扼杀生命Wound this earth, crucify its soul 伤害这个地球 在十字架上钉死它的灵魂Though it's plain to see   尽管如此显然This world is heavenly   这个天堂般的人间Be god's glow 仍是上帝的荣光We could fly so high   我们可以高高飞翔Let our spirits never die   让灵魂长生不老In my heart i feel you are all my brothers   在我心中 你们皆是我的兄弟Create a world with no fear   创造一个无畏的世界Together we cry happy tears   我们含着幸福的泪水See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 喜看国家与国家 化干戈为玉帛We could really get there   我们真的能达到梦想If you cared enough for the living 只要你足够关怀生命Make a little space 留个小小的空间To make a better place ...   创造一个更美好的世界Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间Heal the world   治愈这个世界Make it a better place   为你我For you and for me   为全体人类 And the entire human race   创造一个更好的世界There are people dying   有人濒临死亡If you care enough for the living   如果你对生命足够关怀Make it a better place 为你我For you and for me 创造一个更好的空间Heal the world we're living 治愈我们所生活的世界Save it for our children 为我们的下一代保存它的美丽

主题

帖子

专家分

涂料人一段

专家分
0 分
4#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-16 18:53:18 | 只看该作者
我倒,怎么还是这么排版啊?太影响视觉审美效果了/:dizzy

主题

帖子

专家分

涂料人二段

dageda

专家分
35 分
QQ
5#
发表于 2011-6-23 11:24:41 | 只看该作者
迈克的歌都是经典啊。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|联众涂料网 ( 沪ICP备11020344号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:34 , Processed in 0.093028 second(s), 28 queries .